May 25, 2011

Bubbles Paraiso Loves About Herself

If there's one thing Bubbles Paraiso loves about herself, it's her skin color. "I am a morena and I've always been one and I'm not going to change that. "

Bubbles learned to take care of her skin at 16, when she entered the modeling business. To this day she makes it a point to wash her face and make sure there are no traces of makeup at night before she goes to sleep. She likes using eye creams. "I'm very particular with eye creams, kasi dun talaga makikita kung stressed, sa baba ng mata."






To maintain her figure she works out at least three times a week. This little sister of actor Paolo Paraiso also shares that she's a fan of spas and massages. "It improves the circulation of blood, so maganda talaga din ang benefit sa skin. However, tinitignan ko siya lagi na parang reward. Parang, if I work out today and I work out real hard, I'll treat myself to a spa."

No comments: